Boat & Sea

Boat & Sea

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wilson Farm

I found out about Wilson Farm a year before we even planned on moving to Boston for Jeff's internship. I was browsing through a friend's blog and saw that they visited this really cute farm in Lexington, and I told Jeff we needed to see it some day. Three Octobers later we finally got to visit this cute place. I'm glad we waited to see it in the fall.


Fresh produce from the farm!

The pumpkin I'm touching weighed 86lbs! And it wasn't even the biggest there.

Kiddie maze.

There was a petting zoo at the farm and this llama was wandering around the barn unattended. Check out his teeth.

The best thing about visiting Wilson Farm this time of year is the fall food and the spooky hay ride they set up with all the halloween decorations. I love Halloween, even though I think it's a really bizarre holiday, so naturally I loved everything about our visit there.

What's fall without caramel apples?

Tractor hay ride!

Were we the only ones on the hay ride without little kids? Yes.  Did we care? No.






Of course, with the Red Sox being in the world series this year, October takes on a more local theme here as well. All the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment