Boat & Sea

Boat & Sea

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Floridians


Jeff was in Orlando all week for a work conference and I joined him there for a mini vacation! I flew in on the tail end of his trip and stayed with my aunt and uncle who live in St. Cloud and their cute kids! I haven't seen my cousins since I was in Middle School and I'd never even met the younger ones. Karey pulled the kids out of school on friday and we headed to the beach. It was fun to spend some time with them!

Left to right: Thomas, Ben, Ella, Kaitlynn, Larissa, Matthew

Great waves!




This guy rolled up with the surf. 

I could have boogied boarded all day in those warm Florida waves. Jeff would have been proud.

Auntie Karey and me at Melbourne Beach.

A great day at the beach with family I haven't seen in ages! I only wish Jeff could have skipped out of training to join us! We'll definitely have to go back for another visit soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures ...we were so happy to see you all together. Maybe one time you can meet us there, too. luv ya both

    ReplyDelete