Boat & Sea

Boat & Sea

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Is it Fall Already?

Fall has arrived! It seems to have snuck up on us this year. I guess we were expecting it to feel like summer through September, but it feels like it went from 90 degree summer days to crisp, cool fall overnight. I really hope that doesn't mean winter is coming early this year!!! Regardless, we are not going to let the season slip away from us! Last weekend we were driving through Lexington and decided to stop at Wilson Farm. We visited this fabulous place last October and loved it. This year they have an amazing pumpkin display and I just couldn't pass by without seeing it up close!

 




Photo cred goes to Jeff (on the iphone, I might add). I was too busy gawking at all the fall splendor and enjoying cider donuts : ) Cheers to the best season of the year! 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. I have been longing for one more New England autumn. There really is no better time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should go to the pumpkin festival in Keene, NH this year. You would love it! And it is definitely worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped at Wilsons on my way home from work last night and bought some small white pumpkins. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had cider donuts on Saturday too! Best donuts EVER!!! yay fall!

    ReplyDelete