Boat & Sea

Boat & Sea

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hiking & Biking Provo

I've been trying to make a list of the things I want to do before we leave Utah, and this morning I checked one of my to-do items off. I put off packing for a bit to hike to the "Y" one last time.

It was the perfect time to hike, just as the sun was coming up over the mountains.




BYU campus below. You can see the football stadium, Marriott Center, and new Heritage Halls.

It's still impressive how big the "Y" is.

Top of the "Y"

Later that evening Jeff and I hopped on our bikes with Nate and Caitie and took a ride through the hills behind state street. We wanted to get at least one more ride in before packing our bikes up. Afterward we rode to J-Dawgs just south of campus for dinner. Another to-do item checked off our farewell Provo list. We're going to miss those tasty polish dogs with the special sauce : )


We reminisced about the times we would take a break from studying to get some J-dawgs when it use to be in this little shack. Good times.


Another good night in Provo. Slowly but surely we're saying our farewells to all the places we've enjoyed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment