Boat & Sea

Boat & Sea

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Quarter of a Century and Counting

Birthdays have always been a big deal to me. It was always something to look forward to in the middle of winter (at least for me, since my birthday is in february) and it seemed like everything about the day was special. Maybe my family is unique in this, but we always said when someone's birthday was nearing that it was their birthday week! My 25th birthday week was fantastic. I didn't have to work thanks to February Break, and my sister was able to spend the whole week with me. Jeff is the best at picking out great birthday gifts. He remembers all the things I mention liking throughout the year and then when my birthday comes around he spoils me rotten with wonderful surprises.

A picture with the Mr. on my 25th.

New oxfords for the birthday girl! Thanks Jeffrey!

We had a nice little get together with some friends on my birthday eve to play games and eat cake.

Homemade ice cream cake. Thank you Mary Egan for the delicious recipe!

Rice krispie/coconut topping with chocolate brownie fudge ice cream. Yum!


Thanks to all of my family and friends for making my 25th birthday the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment